Hillsboro, North Dakota is the ideal location for growth in Eastern North Dakota. Situated half way between Fargo and Grand Forks, as well as between Minneapolis, MN and Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Hillsboro is convenient for interstate and rail traffic. Hillsboro, ND is home to a variety of primary and secondary sector businesses. In fact, with its recent growth in population and that many have started businesses, these new people have earned the moniker of “new pioneers.”
In Hillsboro, businesses find:
- A highly dedicated workforce with a wide variety of skills
- A network of entrepreneurs, known as the “new pioneers”
- Access to state-of-the-art communications and data services
- Developed railway and interstate transportation system
- Hillsboro Municipal Airport with a 3,301 ft (1,006 m) runway. Plus easy access to larger International airports in Fargo and Grand Forks.
- Infrastructure for your growing business
- A competitive tax structure
- An excellent public school and more than ten colleges and universities within a 100 mile radius of Hillsboro
- Affordable, flexible, and attractive real estate options
- Developed and prosperous financial system
Start, grow, and expand your business in Hillsboro. It’s just a cup of coffee away!