A cup of coffee away...
Welcome to Hillsboro, North Dakota!
Ever wish you could live in a place where neighbors stop and say hello? Where friends will stop you on the street to talk over the big game or just to ask how you’re doing – and really mean it? Then you probably haven’t lived in a place like Hillsboro, North Dakota.
Hillsboro is located in the heart of the Red River Valley of North Dakota along Interstate 29- between two of North Dakota’s largest cities. It is just a quick commute to both Fargo and Grand Forks, but we think the very best parts of living in Hillsboro are:
- Clean, quiet, and safe streets
- A school district that is the envy of the region
- A strong economy with more than 60 businesses
- State-of-the-art communications and transportation systems
- 24/7 fitness center, swimming pool, golf course, even a skate park to keep everyone active
- A community of faith with four churches of different denominations
- Sanford Hillsboro Medical Center and Hillsboro Drug with hometown doctors and pharmacists
And it’s all just a cup of coffee away.
Welcome to our community. Please take a few moments to look around, or better yet, stop by and see us some time. You’ll be glad you did!